Requirements from packaging buyers continue to change, becoming ever more demanding, seeking lower prices, better quality and just in time delivery. This is against the backdrop of ever-increasing substrate costs, complex material structures, demanding graphics, stricter regulatory statutes, and increasing operating costs.
Automated inspection can save you time and money on plastics and film extrusion processes by:
• Stopping embarrassing defects from being delivered to customers
• Identifying repeating defects as quickly as possible
• Improving the quality of substrates (measure at production time and check again on incoming)
• Removing inline waste and pushing make ready waste to a minimum
• Improving yields by early intervention
• Supporting standardization across process lines and sites guaranteeing consistency
• Empowering CI and Lean Manufacturing requirements by providing up to the minute enterprise level statistics.
Acquire Automation delivers integrated machine vision inspection solutions powered by OneBoxVision for continuous 100% inspection of plastic film extrusion processes. Our solutions use commercial off the shelf components combined with an open architecture approach to software.