With increasing quality standards and expectations, many inspection and automation applications require more detailed data than traditional 2D inspection. Acquire has the experience, technology, and software required to evaluate and identify the best solution for your application. Why leave it up to a single hardware or software option; Acquire takes best of breed hardware and software solutions to satisfy your requirements in a simple, easy to use interface.
3D vision is typically selected for the following solutions:
- Verifies volumes and dimensions for food; such as energy bars
- Reads embossed or raised characters in highly reflective environments such as medical device components
- Verifies presence and position of items in boxes or packages
- Identifies surface defects and chips
- Robotic guidance – 3D vision enables an application to locate a point of interest and even establish an object’s 3D position including tilt and angle with respect to the absolute coordinate system using multiple views
Your brand quality and image are too critical to leave up to statistical sampling or manual inspection; contact Acquire today to achieve 100% on-line verification. If you need a 3D Inspection specialist, contact us here or call 317.849.3350 today for a free, no-obligation impact assessment.